Skip to main content

Stop--Don't Eat That!

Stop Don't Eat That!
  Hospital - meaning of dreamI was visiting a friend in the hospital who is battling cancer for the second time, he is getting all his nutrients from a bag and he's really having a tough time. While I was standing in the room I looked up and saw 2 diet sodas and all I could think of at that time is REALLY! Then I ran into a woman at the hospital and she looked very ill and I asked her if she was okay and she said no, that she had really bad diabetes and I was surprised at how packed the hospital was, full of people fighting some disease or another.
I was not a fan of science when I was in school, however, in my Journey as a Certified Nutrtionist and my continued studies to soon become a Naturopath I have realized that we and by we I mean Americans, we don't see the correlation between the foods we eat and the health of our bodies.

According to Bernard Jensen, Ph.D. "We mold ourselves to the food we put in our bodies...What we eat finally finds its way to every cell and organ in the body,... and that our blood bathes every organ. A healthy bloodstream builds a healthy body, while a poor bloodstream builds disease."

Detoxing is so important, but I'm going to save that for another blog. Let's go back to what we eat finds it's way to every cell and organ in the body.
Let's say you want to eat a hot dog no biggy, you must understand the quality of protein is going to be converted into amino acids and your body is then going to use the amino acids from that hot dog some where in your body--the amino acids from that hot dog could actually be used as the tissue to repair your heart. Let me say it another way, if you were going to build a house, and you used cardboard for your walls and sand for your foundation how long do you think your house is going to stand.

The same is true for the foods you eat, your body uses the nutrients or lack of from what you provide it, your body doesn't say well I know that hot dog is just a quick snack we'll disgard all of it, no, that hot dog is going to ultimately end up in your cells and organs. Then all the toxins in your bloodstream bathes your organs.

Imagine taking a bath in a polluted river, would you be clean or diseased when you got out? If you maintain an unhealthy, dead (by dead I mean no raw foods) diet then that is what you are doing to your organs and creating an atmosphere for disease.

     So how do we create a healthy and vibrant body?  I could throw a list of foods, herbs, minerals and remedies at you, but the first place we need to start building your health is a high grade Multi-Vitamins that contains vitamins, amino acids and minerals, because a lot of the foods we are eating just aren't providing the nutrients we need!  I have searched high and low and recommend our Multi-Caps these what I use to start my day. No matter which Multi Vitamin you choose make sure it is not synthetic, but provides true nutrients for your body.

On my next blog I will be discussing the very next step you need to take to rid your body of the toxins.  And create a healthy bloodstream to boost your health.

Multi-Capsules | Hidden Youth Vitamins for details on our Multi-Cap



     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Help For Depression

Natural Options To Fight Depression Robin Williams a successful actor with assets over $50 Million, three children and a wife, why would he take his own life?  I don't think anyone one of us can pass judgment on someone battling with so many demons and struggling with the "D" word Depression. However, there is more to life than money and success, as a Christian based holistic nutritionist I look at Spirit, Mind and Body and if they are all in balance sadness and mild to moderate depression may creep up on you, but you can fight back....      The very first step to battling all obstacles in life is recognizing that there is a higher power than you, that you cannot control every aspect of your life and definitely cannot control what's going on around the world.  I may be criticized for saying higher power rather than God or Jesus, but I believe in baby steps especially if a higher power is new to you. If you feel hopeless or sad...pray, believe me prayer chang

Quick Way To Change A Habit

As most of you know humans are creatures of habit and breaking bad habits or creating good habits is not easily done.  One tip that I have used to create a good habit and insure success is to make a change for a short period of time.  You Can Do Anything For Just  3 Days! For example, let's say you want to lose 25 pounds and if you look down that long road ahead of you called life, you may become tired before you even start!                                                                                      Plan your change for a short period of time, let's say for 3 days.  When you have accomplished this goal, set a new date for another 3 days or try 4 days the next time.  According to Dr. Karl H. Pribram, "Our behavior is governed by images of achievement and without these images we cannot succeed in accomplishing our goals." Find something you enjoy and can stick with it! If you have tried to lose weight or replace a bad habit with a good one, but